Perfectly situated just off Fifth Avenue on a beautiful tree-lined street in Carnegie Hill, this newly renovated, sun-drenched Renaissance Revival mansion was built by renowned architect Henry Anderson in 1899. Amidst 8,000 interior square feet, the exquisite original details remain intact including beaded egg-and-dart framed entrances, fluted pilasters and elaborate decorative details.
This residence has been impeccably renovated and seamlessly incorporates state-of-the-art technology. No detail was overlooked, as the highest-quality finishes were used throughout the design and construction. There are five bedrooms, six-and-a-half bathrooms, a south-facinggarden, two terraces, a built-out wooden roof deck with water and electricity, and a finished English basement with a separate street entrance. An elevator services all floors